- ASSE Body of Knowledge
- Pneumoconiosis & Advanced Occupational Lung Disease Among Surface Coal Miners (16 States, 2010-2011)
- Safety & Health in the Theater
- The Research Compendium: The NIOSH Total Worker Health™ Program—Seminal Research Papers 2012
- WHO Says Diesel Exhaust Fumes Cause Lung Cancer
- Worker Exposure to Crystalline Silica During Hydraulic Fracturing
- CoPS Awards
- Table 1 (Jerome Spear Article, The Monitor, Vol. 9 No. 2.)
- The Current State of Affairs: NanoHealth & NanoSafety
- The Cost of Uncertainty: Nanotechnology Could Be Risky Business
What are They and What are the Hazards that Safety Professionals Will Need to Assess, Evaluate and Control?
- Get Involved with IHPS
- The Monitor Tables of Content
The Industrial Hygiene Practice Specialty (IHPS) was established in 1998. IHPS works to advance occupational safety and health in the workplace through sound industrial hygiene practices. The industrial hygiene profession covers numerous topics from asbestos to mold to exposure monitoring. A strong knowledge of industrial hygiene practices will make you a better leader and practitioner as well as a more marketable professional. IHPS helps members become Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH) and Certified Safety Professionals (CSP) and secure maintenance points. IHPS has a strong relationship with the American Industrial Hygiene Association. In addition, IHPS publishes a triannual electronic publication, develops technical sessions for ASSE’s annual Professional Development Conference, sponsors webinars, holds conference calls and much more.
- Get published and earn Continuance of Certification (COC) points and the chance to win a cash prize.
- Join for only $20!
- Volunteer as your schedule permits.
- Industry-focused networking via LinkedIn, Facebook, conference calls and annual face-to-face meetings.
- Triannual electronic technical publications via email and access to publication archives.
- Access to 150+ interviews with top industry professionals.
- Publication opportunities.
- Advisory committee guidance and advice.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Discounts on group-sponsored webinars.
- Practice Specialty sponsorship on conference speaking proposals.
- Mentoring services.
Volunteer Advisory Committee
Administrator: Jeff Nesbitt
Assistant Administrator: Victor D'Amato
Executive Secretary: Brian Anderson
Publication Coordinator: Morgan Bliss
Membership Development: Jessica Siron
Web & Social Media: Amanda Archer
Body of Knowledge: Jim Morris
Conferences & Seminars: Ilise Feitshans
Awards & Honors: Ann Schubert
Nominations: Pam Perrich
Special Projects: OPEN
Nano Lead: Ilise Feitshans