- 2014 PDC Roundtable Recap
- CPS Documents
- Minutes from November 2013 Conference Call
- Safety 2013 CPS Roundtable Notes
- August 2014 Meeting Minutes
- March 2013 Meeting Minutes
- February 2013 Meeting Minutes
- January 2013 Meeting Minutes
- December 2012 Meeting Minutes
- November 2012 Meeting Minutes
- October 2012 Meeting Minutes
- September 2012 Meeting Minutes
- August 2012 Meeting Minutes
- June 2012 Meeting Minutes
- Safety 2012 CPS Roundtable Recap
- December 2011 Meeting Minutes
- October 2011 Meeting Minutes
- August 2011 Meeting Minutes
New Consultants Directory Launched
The new ASSE Consultants Directory has recently launched, and we would like to take a moment to invite you to create a listing for your business. This new resource has just come online, so you have a great opportunity to get in on the "ground floor" of this new Directory.
This is truly an interactive effort - so, we need your help to build this tool together. With members such as yourself, our goal is to highlight a diverse cross-section of professionals who focus on consulting in the Safety, Health and Environmental areas of expertise. If you would like to be a part of this new Directory, then please visit the Directory site here.
The Consultants Practice Specialty (CPS) began as the Consultants Division. It held its first meeting on October 15, 1979 in Chicago and published its first newsletter in 1980. Since then, the newsletter has expanded into a technical publication, The Advisor, which is e-mailed to members three times per year. The Advisor covers technical issues relevant to consultants as well as information on how to start and grow a consulting practice.
Shortly after its inception, CPS published a hardcopy SH&E Consultants Directory which is now available online and will be re-launched in 2012. Over the years, CPS members have helped contribute to the SH&E profession by providing technical assistance in a variety of areas, both as external consultants to their clients and as internal consultants to their organizations. Many CPS members also provide pro bono consulting work, technical reviews and expert witness testimonies. Today CPS continually sponsors sessions and roundtables at ASSE’s annual Professional Development Conference and always seeks new ways to support its nearly 1,800 members. CPS strives to serve its members by keeping them abreast on SH&E technical information and providing information about the unique demands of running a business (i.e., marketing, accounting, insurance, etc.).
- Get published and earn Continuance of Certification (COC) points and the chance to win a cash prize.
- Join CPS for only $20!
- Volunteer for as little as 30 minutes per week.
- Network with top consultants via LinkedIn, Facebook, conference calls and annual face-to-face meetings.
- Triannual electronic technical publications via email.
- Access to 150+ interviews with top industry professionals.
- Publication opportunities.
- Advisory committee guidance and advice.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Discounts on group-sponsored webinars.
- Group sponsorship on conference speaking proposals.
- Mentoring services.
Volunteer Advisory Committee
Administrator: Pam Walaski
Assistant Administrator: Brian Hitt
Secretary: Paul Longville
Publication Team Chair: Pam Walaski
Publication Coordinator: Thomas Keelty
Conferences & Seminars Chair: Linda Tapp
Membership Development Chair: Carol Robinson
Awards & Honors Chair: Terry Grisim
Awards & Honors: Debby Shewitz, Deb Roy
Body of Knowledge Chair: Dan Snyder
Web Chair: Kelly Bernish
Social Media Chair: Kelly Bernish
Consultants Directory Taskforce: Debby Shewitz, Carol Robinson, Terry Grisim & David Smith
Nominations Committee: Terry Grisim & Pam Walaski