The mission of NAOSH Week is to increase awareness of the importance of occupational safety and health to workers around the world.
2014 Student Safety Awareness Safety Art Contest
The Student Safety Awareness Art Contest promotes importance of workplace safety and the occupational safety, health and environmental (SH&E) profession. The contest is open to children ages 5-12.
- Group 1 (Ages 5-6)
- Group 2 (Ages 7-8)
- Group 3 (Ages 9-10)
- Group 4 (Ages 11-12)
Winning art work will be selected based on how well the artist expresses “Workplace Safety” in his/her poster.
First, second and third place winners for each category will be announced on or before March 31, 2014.
- First Place: $1,000 (USD)
- Second Place: $500 (USD)
- Third Place: $250 (USD)
- Entries must be received by midnight (CST) on Friday, February 28, 2014.
- Art work must illustrate “Workplace Safety.”
- One entry per child is allowed.
- The participant's name or other contact information MUST NOT appear on the front of the poster.
- Crayons, markers, pencils, and paints may be used. Computer-generated drawings will not be considered.
- Each poster must be completed by the child with no outside assistance.
- Only original artwork will be accepted.
- Poster size should be no larger than 11X14.
- Entries must be submitted with a completed Art Contest Entry Form.
Public Relations Assistant
ASSE Customer Service