Start Date: 2/2/2012, End Date: 2/4/2012 - 3 Days / 2.1 CEUs
This seminar will help identify potential problem areas, recommend resources available to prepare for the exam, explain certification requirements and scoring procedures, review content material utilizing a testing format, and minimize test shock.
* Fundamentals: calculator, mathematics, statistics, chemistry, physics
* Engineering technology
* Basic and applied sciences
* Law, regulations and standards
* Control concepts
* Pre-event survey and inspection techniques
* Post-event Investigation
* Data computation and recordkeeping
* Education, training and instruction
Instructor(s): C. David Langlois, CSP
Langlois, Weigand & Associates, Inc., Baton Rouge, LA
Attendees will need to use scientific calculator TI-30X IIS in the Math, ASP, CSP, and OHST workshops. These calculators will be included in the cost of and provided in the Math Review seminar. ASP, CSP and OHST attendees that do not attend the Math Review seminar may bring their own TI-30X IIS calculator or purchase one at the SeminarFest registration desk.