As loss control/risk control professionals, there is a lot that rests on our shoulders – reduce ultimate loss exposure, develop positive business relationships and impact account retention, just to name a few. But the business of managing risk is changing. The global marketplace, new technologies and a shifting workforce are just some of the changes we’ll need to adapt to.
Take part in this convenient virtual symposium and take your skills to the next level!
- Identify and understand technology that can assist with loss control tasks
- Discuss trends and forecasts within the industry and within loss control
- Recognize the organizational influences that impact our ability to be successful in loss control
- Articulate the differences with being a safety professional versus loss control professional
- Examine best practices in the loss control profession
All attendees will receive a FREE electronic copy of the ANSI/ASSE/ISO 31000 (Z690 2011) Risk Management Guidelines.
Core Features of the Virtual Symposium:
- Sessions: With live and recorded programs from experts in the field, you'll have access to a depth of experience from loss control professionals just like yourself, discussing the latest trends and best practices.
- Resource Room: From session slides to bonus video content, articles and proceedings papers, each Virtual Symposium contains a variety of different supplemental learning materials that pertain to the symposium theme.
- CEUs: 1.6 CEUs.