- Educational Standards Committee
- ASSE Curriculum Guidelines
- Journal of Safety and Health Research
- ASSE's Academics Practice Specialty
- Outstanding Safety Educator Award
- Academic Internship Standards
Professional and Global Affairs Specialist
University of Alabama at Birmingham
University of Alabama at BirminghamRPHB 530, 1530 3rd Ave., So.
Birmingham, AL 35294
Online Masters: Y
Program Liaison(s) by Degree:
MPH, Occupational Health and SafetyJulie Brown, M.S.
MPH, Environmental Health ToxicologyJulie Brown, M.S.
Ph.D., Environmental Management and ToxicologyJulie Brown, M.S.
MEng, Advanced Safety Engineering and Management
Dr. Martha Bidez, Director
MEng, Advanced Safety Engineering and Management (a totally online MEng program)Dr. Martha Bidez, Director
Other Program Info:
Current Program Enrollment: 0
The Many Possibilities of the Safety Profession
- What do occupational safety professionals do?
- Subfields and emerging specialty areas
- Job outlook and potential salary