Employee training is critical to implementing OSHA’s recommended team approach to complying with the Process Safety Management Standard.
This new CD-ROM training program provides comprehensive, low-cost, and verifiable instruction, written by Hamid R. Kavianian, Ph.D., CSP, Professor of Chemical Engineering, California State University Long Beach--a respected author and instructor on process safety management.
The Content You Need:
- Important hazard analysis techniques OSHA requires, including: Fault Tree Analysis, Hazard and Operability Analysis (HAZOP), Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Event Tree Analysis
- Legal requirements
- Process Hazard Analysis, including both technical and managerial aspects of PSM
- Case studies that illustrate real-world incidents
And All the Features You Expect:
- Study sessions open a text document on each subject area
- "Test" Sessions offer a new test every session with an on-screen timer
- Bookmark difficult questions for future study
- Audio and visuals provide overviews of each subject
- Exam summary with test results for each subject area.