WISE Announcements and Coming Events
WISE has been established to foster the advancement of women in the safety, health and environmental (SH&E) profession through the objectives contained in the mission statement.
Meet Our Officers
Chair: Jennifer Zipeto
Vice Chair: Elizabeth Sawyer
Secretary: Lori Elder
Treasurer: Maureen Johnson
- Membership: Recruitment/sustainment of overall membership and partners. Contact:
- International Membership: Recruit and sustain the membership of international WISE members. Contact: Kathy Seabrook
- ChapterWISE Representative: Coordination of all local level (Chapter) WISE representatives. Contact: Lesli Johnson
- Mentor Program: Pairs WISE members in a developmental relationship to coach and advise through specific career need scenarios. Contact: Louise Vallee
- Publications: Create newsletters and other publications. Manage social media sites. Contact: Heather Earl
- Member Spotlight: Create monthly highlight to feature a WISE member. Contact: Melonee Cruse
- Body of Knowledge (BOK): Develop information for WISE, liaison to ASSE BOK project. Contact: Maribeth Anderson
- PDC Planning: Coordinates special activities at annual PDC. Contact: Elizabeth Sawyer
- Speaker Technical Advisor: Advisor for potential speakers on behalf of WISE. Contact: Adele Abrams
- Awards & Honors: Selection committee for WISE-related awards. Contact: Jennifer Zipeto
- Website Management: Develop and maintain WISE website information. Contact: Lori Elder
- Resource Guide: Online resource for products geared to women and women-owned SH&E businesses. Contact: Kristen Herman
- Marketing/Partner Relations: Contact: Kelly Bernish
- Retreat Planning: Contact: Jennifer Zipeto
- Student Outreach: Contact: Angela Banerjee
- Education/Webinars: Contact: Lori Elder and Angela Banerjee
Please e-mail these Sub-Chairs to be added to their list of contacts and to receive further information on their goals and strategic plans.
We look forward to your participation!
To join WISE, contact ASSE Customer Service at (847)699-2929.