- CoPS Awards
- Effective Training Techniques
- OSHA Training Institute (OTI)
- American Society for Training & Development (ASTD)
- National Environmental Safety and Health Training Association (NESHTA)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH)
- Body of Knowledge
- Journal of SH&E Research
- Government Affairs Information
- PDC Proceedings Index
- Professional Safety Journal Archive
- Academics Practice Specialty
- Management Practice Specialty
- Business of Safety Committee
- Standards Development
- Consultant Directory
The Training & Communications Practice Specialty (T&C) covers topics such as instructional design, adult learning, e-learning, training diverse workforces and training and communications best practices within the SH&E field. The T&C Branch was established in 2005 and became a Practice Specialty in 2013. T&C develops rich technical content delivered through The Communicator, conference material, virtual events and much more. T&C is led by a strong volunteer advisory committee that is available to help members learn and grow. T&C also offers several networking opportunities for members to take advantage of. T&C membership is open to all ASSE members.
- Get published and earn Continuance of Certification (COC) points.
- Join T&C for only $20!
- Volunteer as your schedule permits.
- Industry-focused networking via LinkedIn, Facebook, conference calls and annual face-to-face meetings.
- Triannual electronic technical publications via email and access to publication archives.
- Access to interviews with top industry professionals.
- Publication opportunities.
- Advisory committee guidance and advice.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Discounts on group-sponsored webinars.
- Sponsorship on conference speaking proposals.
- Mentoring services.
Volunteer Advisory Committee
- Administrator: Cindy Lewis
- Assistant Administrator: Holly DeRose
- Executive Secretary: OPEN
- Publication Coordinator: Kalle Hyrkas
- Membership Development: Tracy Linhart
- Web & Social Media: Ricky Sanders & Amit Reizes
- Body of Knowledge: Chris Ross
- Conferences & Seminars: Don Weatherbee
- Awards & Honors: Troy Bridges
- Special Projects: OPEN
View new and archived practice specialty, branch and common interest group publications in Members Only under Resources.