- CoPS Awards
- Human Error & Culture Evaluation Checklist (Safely Made, Vol. 2 No. 3)
- Flowchart 1 (David J. Evans Article, Safely Made, Vol. 2 No. 2)
- Interview with Todd Ravazza & Michael Coleman on PMMI B155.1 Standard
- PMMI Publishes Revised Safety Standard
- B155 Logistical Information
- B155 Table of Contents
- New Nanotechnology Standard Available
- Additional Tables for Beyer, Greenberg & Beck Article (Safely Made, Vol. 3 No. 3)
The Manufacturing Practice Specialty (MPS) was established in 2006 by members, for members. MPS’s goal is to provide a forum for industry-specific issues in manufacturing facilities, such as metalworking, timber and lumber working, food processing, chemical, rubber and plastics and printing/publishing locations. In addition to publishing its triannual electronic publication Safely Made, MPS helps develop technical sessions for ASSE’s annual Professional Development Conference, regularly sponsors webinars on timely manufacturing-related topics, holds conference calls and much more. Connect with the group, network with fellow members, and post questions and comments on LinkedIn. Also, feel free to reach out to the volunteer advisory committee as needed.
- Get published and earn Continuance of Certification (COC) points and the chance to win a cash prize.
- Join for only $20!
- Volunteer as your schedule permits.
- Industry-focused networking via LinkedIn, Facebook, conference calls and annual face-to-face meetings.
- Triannual electronic technical publications via email and access to publication archives.
- Access to 150+ interviews with top industry professionals.
- Publication opportunities.
- Advisory committee guidance and advice.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Discounts on group-sponsored webinars.
- Practice Specialty sponsorship on conference speaking proposals.
- Mentoring services.
Volunteer Advisory Committee
Administrator: David Coble
Assistant Administrator: Linda Tapp
Executive Secretary: Carl Huckaby
Publication Coordinator: Dave Evans
Membership Development: Melanie Sanders
Web & Social Media: Vincent Scott
Twitter: Daniel Hammonds
Body of Knowledge: Ryan Kirkpatrick
Conferences & Seminars: Michael Coleman
Awards & Honors: Mike Phillips
Nominations: David Coble
Special Projects: Tom Culross
Special Projects: Todd Mills
Special Projects: Paul McCants