International SH&E Regulatory Agencies
- Australia: Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population & Communities (Federal)
- Australia: WorkCover Authority of NSW (State)
- Australia: WorkSafe Victoria (State)
- Austria: International Atomic Energy Agency
- Canada: International Commission on Radiological Protection
- International Labour Organization
- Ireland: Health & Safety Authority
- Nigeria: Department of Petroleum Resources
- Nigeria: Federal Ministry of Environment
- Nigeria: Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency
- Nigeria: Lagos State Government
- Nigeria: National Environmental Standards & Regulations Enforcement Agency
- Nigeria: Nigerian Maritime Administration & Safety Agency
- Spain: Department for Agriculture, Food & Environmental Affairs [Ministerio de Agricultura, Alimentacion y Medio Ambiente (MAGRAMA)]
- Spain: National Institute of Occupational Health & Safety [Instituto Nacional de Seguridad e Higiene en el Trabajo (INSHT)]
- Switzerland: World Health Organization
- United Kingdom: IPIECA
- Washington, DC: Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- Washington, DC: OPIC
Technical Articles of High Importance:
“The ‘New’ ISO 14001:2004 Standard.”
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Occupational Safety and Health," 2004.
Facts 54, European Agency for Safety and Health at Work.
"Dangerous Substances in the EU: An Overview," Fall 2003.
Kanouse, John and Hildebrand, Richard.
“Today’s Global Regulatory Challenges.”
“Summary of Seventh Bahrain PDC.”
“What is Behavioral-Based Safety?”
“Exploring the New Hazard Created by Improper Machine Guarding.”
"Pharmaceuticals in the Environment: European Review 2005."