- The Current State of Affairs: NanoHealth & NanoSafety
- CoPS Awards
- Engineering Calculations and Analysis of WTC Tragedy
- Journal of SH&E Research
- PDC Proceedings Index
- Professional Safety Journal Archive
- Standards Development
- Construction Practice Specialty
- Table 1 (Glenn Young Article, ByDesign, Vol. 9 No. 1)
- Table 2 (Glenn Young Article, ByDesign, Vol. 9 No. 1)
- By Design Special Issue on Prevention through Design
- By Design Special Issue on Z359 Fall Protection Code
- Stair Safety
- New Displays for the Space Shuttle Cockpit
- Appendix A (Gravitec Systems Article, By Design, Vol 7, No. 1
- Appendix B (Gravitec Systems Article, By Design, Vol 7, No. 1
- NYC Building Code Reference Standard RS 6-1
- U.S. Department of Defense Draft Military Standard
The Engineering Practice Specialty (EPS) began as the Engineering Division in the early 1980s. Over the years, EPS members have made significant contributions to protect those who work at heights and to prevent slips, trips and falls in the workplace, leading to the development of ASSE’s Z359 Fall Protection Code and Slips & Trips Compendium, respectively. EPS has played a major role in the development of examination questions used by the State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers. The Engineering Practice Specialty provides a forum for members to discuss strategies and research that address the needs of practicing engineers. EPS is the premier resource for technical knowledge and expertise related to engineering issues.
- Get published and earn Continuance of Certification (COC) points and the chance to win a cash prize.
- Join EPS for only $20!
- Volunteer as your schedule permits.
- Industry-focused networking via LinkedIn, Facebook, conference calls and annual face-to-face meetings.
- Triannual electronic technical publications via email and access to publication archives.
- Access to 150+ interviews with top industry professionals.
- Publication opportunities.
- Advisory committee guidance and advice.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Discounts on group-sponsored webinars.
- Practice Specialty sponsorship on conference speaking proposals.
- Mentoring services.
Volunteer Advisory Committee
- Administrator: Terry Tincher
- Assistant Administrator:Marjory Anderson
- Executive Secretary: OPEN
- Publication Coordinator: Don Enslow
- Membership Development: OPEN
- Web & Social Media: Marjory Anderson
- Body of Knowledge: Dennis Neitzel
- Conferences & Seminars: OPEN
- Awards & Honors: Marjory Anderson
- Nominations: OPEN
- Special Projects: OPEN
- Fall Protection Subcommittee: Marjory Anderson