- Body of Knowledge
- Incident Prevention Magazine
- Electric Utility Benchmarking Association (EUBA)
- National Utility Contractors Association (NUCA)
- Utility Safety & Ops Leadership Network (USOLN)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Body of Knowledge Search Engine
- Business of Safety
- Government Affairs
- Journal of SH&E Research
- PDC Proceedings Index
- Professional Safety Journal Archive
- Standards Development
ASSE's Utilities Practice Specialty addresses SH&E issues within electrical, solar and wind generation, natural gas transmission and distribution, water/wastewater, telecommunications, public works and other utility areas. Through this group, members are given access to technical information specific to safety professionals in the utilities industry and defined networking opportunities. The Utilities Practice Specialty allows members to maximize their ASSE membership through targeted resources.
- Network with top utility professionals via LinkedIn, Facebook, conference calls and annual face-to-face meetings.
- Triannual electronic technical publications via email (must have a valid email address on file) and accessible in the Members Only section (under “Resources”).
- Access to 150+ interviews with top industry professionals.
- Publication opportunities.
- Advisory committee guidance and advice.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Discounts on group-sponsored webinars.
- Group sponsorship on conference speaking proposals by sending them to ASSE Staff and the Practice Specialty Conferences & Seminars Chair listed below.
- Mentoring services.
Volunteer Advisory Committee
Administrator: Stephen Brooks
Assistant Administrator: David Driver
Secretary: Bill Paolello
Publication Coordinator: Michael Carter
Membership Development: Connie Muncy
Asst. Membership Chair: Jeremy Presnal
Awards & Honors: Jeremy Presnal
Body of Knowledge Chair: Jessica Richardson
Web Chair: Michael Caro
Conferences & Seminars: Gary Keith
Asst. Conferences & Seminars Chair: Russ Wong
Government Affairs: Scott Myles
Special Projects: Terry Callendrillo