Directory of Safety Consultants
New directory coming soon!
The Legal Services Branch provides a forum for lawyers, legal professionals, expert witnesses, forensic specialists, regulators, litigation attorneys and other professionals to connect on important SH&E policies, regulatory compliance and legal issues. Legal risks and SH&E legal compliance are more important than ever with recent workplace incidents, fatalities and environmental disasters. ASSE members must be aware of the intersection of legal enforcement and SH&E and must know when it is appropriate to seek legal advice. The Legal Services Branch was established in 2010 and develops rich technical content delivered via publications, conference material, virtual events and much more. The Branch is led by a strong volunteer advisory committee that is available to help members learn and grow. The Branch also offers several networking opportunities for members to take advantage of. The Legal Services Branch is sponsored by the Consultants Practice Specialty and allows members to maximize their ASSE membership through targeted resources. Branch membership is open to all ASSE members. Contact customer service with any questions.
- Get published and earn Continuance of Certification (COC) points.
- Volunteer as your schedule permits.
- Industry-focused networking via LinkedIn, Facebook, conference calls and annual face-to-face meetings.
- Triannual electronic technical publications via email and access to publication archives.
- Access to 150+ interviews with top industry professionals.
- Publication opportunities.
- Advisory committee guidance and advice.
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities.
- Discounts on group-sponsored webinars.
- Sponsorship on conference speaking proposals.
- Mentoring services.