Bridging the Gap: Building a Sustainable Career
Program & Event Highlights
Featured Key Note Speaker:
Dr. Mike North, The Millennial Engineer: How to Prepare a Student to be a Scientist, Host a TV Show, Re-Imagine Toys, AND Start a Global Non-Profit
- Unmatched networking opportunities
- Mock Interview Training & Resume Critiques
- Sessions with SH&E recruiters, professionals, and employers
- Informational sessions on advanced degrees and certification
- Topic focused networking with SH&E professionals
Don’t Miss this Opportunity
Participants must apply to attend and all ASSE Student members are invited to apply. The application process includes two brief essays and Faculty Advisor recommendation/support. Apply Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register?
Students must apply to participate in this event. The application is a simple process. You will need to:
- Complete the selection Essay
- Have your Faculty Advisor complete the worksheet with their endorsement
- Either you or your Faculty Advisor will need to submit your application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 13
Is there a registration fee to attend?
No. This event is free for Students and Faculty advisors to attend.
Students also receive free housing at the Hyatt Regency Schaumburg for two nights. Faculty advisors are responsible for their housing expenses.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided both days of the event.
When will I be notified that I (my students) are accepted?
You will have confirmation of your acceptance to attend by the first week of October.
Questions? Email email@example.com.