Slips, Trips, and Falls: Best Practices and Standards Virtual Symposium – ON-DEMAND!
- Participate in ten recorded webinar sessions.
- BONUS: Registered attendees will receive these select ANSI/ASSE standards: A1264.1, A1264.2, TR-A1264.3 and A10.18
- Earn 1.0 CEUs.
- Learn best practices pertaining to slip resistant walking/working surfaces.
- Evaluate current data addressing slip, trip and fall hazards and exposures.
- Explore perspectives and procedures in slip, trip and fall among different industries and agencies, such as OSHA, the insurance industry, the hospitality industry and the construction and demolition industry.
- Evaluate techniques used by SH&E professionals to investigate slip, trip and fall incidents.
- Explore unique challenges with slips, trips and falls.
- Discover methods for determining the ROI for implementing a successful slip, trip and fall program.
- Determine how to achieve employee buy-in to slip, trip and fall programs.
How It Works
The Virtual Symposium ON-DEMAND is an interactive learning event delivered entirely online. Upon registration, you’ll have access to ASSE’s Virtual Symposium Network. From there you’ll be able to:
- NETWORK with colleagues in the Attendee Area!
- VIEW webcast recordings ON-DEMAND in the Session Hall!
- BROWSE though a collection of materials in the Resource Room!