If you register for three-days of education in any combination of one- or two-day seminars or a three-day seminar, you will receive a discount of $25 off of all other seminars.
ASSE reserves the right to make substitutions to the program should unforeseen circumstances occur. ASSE also reserves the right to cancel the program up to two weeks prior to delivery date.
February 11-12, 2008 - 1.4 CEUs, 2.0 IH CM Points #08-2193
This seminar may be taken as a continuation of Safety Management Part I or as a standalone seminar for those who wish to strengthen an existing safety management system. Case studies will be conducted in this seminar to learn measurement techniques with recommendations for implementation.
· Fulfill the expectations of your organization related to the expanded role of today’s safety professional
· Conduct effective safety auditing
· Recognize how the ADA and other strategic management efforts impact the safety management system
· Prepare for a deposition
· Analyze the ethics of safety-related matters
· Reinforce safe behavior in your organization
Please bring to class:
1) a copy of a safety policy;
2) a copy of several safety rules; or
3) a one or two-page memo on your company’s safety policy or rules.
Instructor(s): Joel N. Tietjens, CSP - President, T-JENS & T-JENS, Inc., Spring, TX