If you register for three-days of education in any combination of one- or two-day seminars or a three-day seminar, you will receive a discount of $25 off of all other seminars.
ASSE reserves the right to make substitutions to the program should unforeseen circumstances occur. ASSE also reserves the right to cancel the program up to two weeks prior to delivery date.
February 8-10, 2008 - 2.1 CEUs, 3.0 IH CM Points #08-2192
This seminar provides a foundation of fundamental elements and techniques for managing an effective safety system. Through examples, case studies and other resources, participants will take away a framework for an effective safety management system that can be implemented in their organization.
· Effective, proven elements of a safety management system
· Strategies for each element
· Techniques to establish accountability for safety efforts
· Sample policy statements and performance standards to assist the management team in carrying out its safety responsibilities
· Approaches to “selling” safety to various operating functions
· The moral, financial and legal responsibilities of today’s safety professional
· Strategies to control Workers’ Compensation costs
· Budgeting for a safety management effort
Instructor(s): Joel N. Tietjens, CSP - President, T-JENS & T-JENS, Inc., Spring, TX