If you register for three-days of education in any combination of one- or two-day seminars or a three-day seminar, you will receive a discount of $25 off of all other seminars.
ASSE reserves the right to make substitutions to the program should unforeseen circumstances occur. ASSE also reserves the right to cancel the program up to two weeks prior to delivery date.
February 12-14, 2008 - 2.1 CEUs
This seminar will help identify potential problem areas, recommend resources available to
prepare for the exam, explain certification requirements and scoring procedures, review
content material utilizing a testing format, and minimize test shock.
· Fundamentals: calculator, mathematics, statistics, chemistry, physics
· Engineering technology
· Basic and applied sciences
· Law, regulations and standards
· Control concepts
· Pre-event survey and inspection techniques
· Post-event Investigation
· Data computation and recordkeeping
· Education, training and instruction
Instructor(s): C. David Langlois, CSP & Michael A. Weigand, CSP of Langlois, Weigand, & Associates, Baton Rouge, LA