If you register for three-days of education in any combination of one- or two-day seminars or a three-day seminar, you will receive a discount of $25 off of all other seminars.
ASSE reserves the right to make substitutions to the program should unforeseen circumstances occur. ASSE also reserves the right to cancel the program up to two weeks prior to delivery date.
February 10, 2008 - 0.7 CEUs, 1.0 IH CM Points #08-2222
Learn the skills necessary to analyze safety data in order to evaluate programs and make program decisions. Techniques presented in the seminar include data collection methods, data analysis techniques, trend analysis, and the development of valid and reliable safety performance measures.
· Examine safety data utilizing a variety of statistical techniques
· Use a variety of statistical techniques to reach conclusions about safety program performance
· Analyze data to determine appropriate safety program interventions
· Develop a safety performance program utilizing various safety metrics and statistical
· Procedures that can be used in the workplace to monitor and evaluate safety performance
Instructor(s): Christopher A. Janicak, Ph.D., CSP, ARM - Associate Professor, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA