If you register for three-days of education in any combination of one- or two-day seminars or a three-day seminar, you will receive a discount of $25 off of all other seminars.
ASSE reserves the right to make substitutions to the program should unforeseen circumstances occur. ASSE also reserves the right to cancel the program up to two weeks prior to delivery date.
February 13, 2008 - 0.7 CEUs, 1.0 Safety CM Points #08-2213
This seminar is intended to provide an overview of the OSHA standards related to fall protection in the construction industry. The focus will be placed upon the information needs of those safety professionals responsible for the direct supervision of affected operations or those who oversee contractors.
· Develop and implement an effective fall protection program
· Determine the best methods for protecting employees
· Identify and take steps to comply with the requirements of the relevant OSHA standards
· Identify which OSHA standards have fall protection requirements
· Recognize the difference between fall arrest, restraint and positioning systems, and fall prevention and fall protection
· Conduct training as required by OSHA standards
· Discuss how OSHA enforces the fall protection standards
Instructor(s): Kimlee Lindgren - Compliance Officer, Cal/OSHA, Santa Ana, CA