If you register for three-days of education in any combination of one- or two-day seminars or a three-day seminar, you will receive a discount of $25 off of all other seminars.
ASSE reserves the right to make substitutions to the program should unforeseen circumstances occur. ASSE also reserves the right to cancel the program up to two weeks prior to delivery date.
February 8-9, 2008 - 1.4 CEUs, 2.0 IH CM Points #08-2209, 0.88 CHMM CMP
You may not have had time to pursue an MBA, but you can get a sampling of the content of a graduate-level business program with a safety slant. In this seminar, you will learn strategy for planning, developing, managing and tracking the performance of your safety programs. Through lecture and team participation, you will accomplish these objectives:
· Describe tangible and intangible values commonly used to make business decisions
· Using provided software, conduct a Value Priority Analysis to determine business value factor ranking
· Using provided spreadsheets, incorporate value priority in an assessment of EHS issues and risks
· Use EHS Balanced EHS Scorecard techniques to develop effective objectives and targets
· Using provided software, conduct financial analysis of EHS objectivesinitiatives
· Using a provided presentation template, develop a management-level presentation of objectives and targetsa sample initiative
· Using provided software, develop a chart to track and manage objectives and targets
All software tools will be provided to participants for their future use.
Instructor(s): David E. Downs, CSP, CIH, QEP, CPEA - President, EHS Management Partners, Inc., Excelsior, MN & William L. Heim, CSP, CIH - Director, EHS, Seagate Technology, Inc., Bloomington, MN