If you register for three-days of education in any combination of one- or two-day seminars or a three-day seminar, you will receive a discount of $25 off of all other seminars.
ASSE reserves the right to make substitutions to the program should unforeseen circumstances occur. ASSE also reserves the right to cancel the program up to two weeks prior to delivery date.
February 8-10, 2008 - 2.1 CEUs, 3.0 IH CM Points #08-2197, 1.3 CHMM CMP
With career growth, the safety professional increases interaction with the senior management team. There is an expectation that the safety professional needs the knowledge of all aspects of the organization’s operations in order to more effectively integrate a safety system into the company’s business. This seminar is designed to support those challenges.
· Practice techniques that will enhance your ability to manage the business aspects of your safety effort
· Interface more readily with other areas of your organization that can support your efforts
· More effectively communicate the results of your safety program with senior management
· Business Communication
· Writing Safety Procedures
· Strategic Planning
· Business Ethics
· Financial Management
· Business Statistical Analysis
· Acting as a Consultant to Your Organization
· Human Resource Management
· Risk Management
· Insurance and Claims Management
· Legal Liability
· Contract Language
· Crisis Management
· Corporate Security
· Developing Corporate Systems for Training, Education, and Resource Information
· Building Trust Throughout the Organization
Instructor(s): Thomas F. Cecich, CSP, CIH - President, TFC & Associates, Apex, NC & James “Skipper” Kendrick, CSP - Director, EHS Training, Textron, Hurst, TX