Did you miss this exciting event in San Antonio? If so, plan to attend live, from your desk, when ASSE re-boots this top-rated event as a VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM live, July 26-27!
Much of the loss associated with occupational accidents is attributed to human error. Despite remarkable advances in safety management, errors, incidents and accidents continue to occur. What do we know about human error? Would a better understanding of error change our way of thinking about safety management? This symposium will take a fresh look at the causes of errors and offer new strategies to improve your organization’s safety.
Follow this learning chronology and discover
a new way to manage safety.
Join us for this symposium and learn:
- The physiology and psychology of human error
- Causes of errors and incidents
- Clues to identify circumstances with an increased chance of human error
- Approaches and tools to reduce errors, incidents and accidents
- How the system can be fixed
- Prevention through design
Be able to:
- Discuss the reasons human error occurs
- Identify circumstances that produce an environment at risk for losses
- Recognize causal relationships between the system and the occurrence of accidents
- Implement practical approaches and tools to reduce error
- Communicate to your organization the process of prevention through design