Meeting the diverse challenges and demands in today’s safety environment requires strong leaders who can put leadership principles into practice. Effective leaders apply proven principles and live them on a daily basis. In this seminar, you will learn the principles that link leadership skills to safety and health management. You will take away practices that will improve your effectiveness as an influential leader in your organization and enhance the contribution you make to its core business objectives.
• Recognize the characteristics of an effective leader
• Assess the five levels of leadership as they relate to your role in health and safety
• Explore the differences between managing and leading
• Act as a positive force in leading safety and health in your organization
• Exercise influence in leadership decisions
Instructor(s): M. E. Eddie Greer, CSP, OHST, President, Eddie Greer & Associates, Horseshoe Bay, TX
Credit: 2 Days / 1.4 CEUs / 2.34 IH CM Points # 09-2810 / 14 CHMM CMPs