This seminar may be taken as a continuation of Safety Management I or as a stand-alone seminar for those who wish to strengthen an existing safety management system. Safety Management ll attendees will use case studies to learn measurement techniques with recommendations for implementation.
You will learn
• How to fulfill the expectations of your organization related to the expanded roles of today’s safety professional
• Effective safety auditing
• To recognize how the ADA and other strategic management efforts impact the safety management system
• Preparation for a deposition
• Analysis of the ethics of safety-related matters
• How to reinforce safe behavior in your organization
* Please bring to class 1) a copy of a safety policy, 2) a copy of several safety rules,
or 3) a one or two-page memo on your company’s safety policy or rules.
Instructor(s): Joel N. Tietjens, CSP, CSHM, President, T-JENS & T-JENS, Inc. , Spring, TX
Credit: 2 Days / 1.4 CEUs / 2.34 IH CM Points #09-2777 / 14 CHMM CMPs