This seminar may be taken as a continuation of Safety Management I or as a stand-alone seminar for those who wish to strengthen an existing safety management system. Safety Management ll attendees will use case studies to learn measurement techniques with recommendations for implementation.
· How to fulfill the expectations of your organization related to the expanded roles of today’s safety professional
· Effective safety auditing
· To recognize how the ADA and other strategic management efforts impact the safety management system
· Preparation for a deposition
· Analysis of the ethics of safety-related matters
· How to reinforce safe behavior in your organization
* Please bring to class 1) a copy of a safety policy, 2) a copy of several safety rules, or 3) a one or two-page memo on your company’s safety policy or rules.
Instructors: Joel N. Tietjens, CSP, CSHM, President, T-JENS & T-JENS, Inc., Spring, TX
Credit: 2 Days / 1.4 CEUs / 2.0 IH CM Points #08-2193