This seminar is practical, experience-oriented and designed for new or experienced EHS managers and consultants working in the international arena. You will walk away with resource materials and problem solving tools to develop, implement and monitor an effective global EHS safety management system. The seminar incorporates British and European safety and health management systems, U.S. based multinational experience as well as an opportunity to discuss business approaches through breakout groups and case studies.
· Discuss strategies for developing, implementing and monitoring a global environmental safety and health management system
· Explain how many U.S. multinationals manage compliance with non U.S. safety and health regulations (Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East)
· Develop an overview and knowledge of the European health and safety directives for your European sites
· Describe how to manage cultural, language and religion issues at non U.S. sites to achieve desired global business results
· Develop a network of safety professionals actively involved in managing global EHS systems
Instructors: Kathy A. Seabrook, CSP, RSP (UK), MIOSH, President, Global Solutions Inc., Mendham, NJ
Credit: 2 Days/ 1.4 CEUs / 2.0 Safety CM Points # 09-114 / .9 CHMM CMP