Learn the skills necessary to analyze safety data in order to evaluate programs and make program decisions. Techniques presented in the seminar include data collection methods, data analysis techniques, trend analysis, and the development of valid and reliable safety performance measures.
· Examine safety data utilizing a variety of statistical techniques
· Use a variety of statistical techniques to reach conclusions about safety program performance
· Analyze data to determine appropriate safety program interventions
· Develop a safety performance program utilizing various safety metrics and statistical
· Procedures that can be used in the workplace to monitor and evaluate safety performance
Instructors: Christopher A. Janicak, Ph.D., CSP, ARM, Associate Professor, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
Credit: 1 Day / .7 CEU / 1.0 IH CM Point # 08-2222