Safety in a healthcare setting is unique when compared to other industries. While workers in other fields may have occasional contact with customers, they normally do not interfere with their safety. This isn't the case in the healthcare industry. In healthcare, the customer can often be the hazard.
If you're a safety professional who operates in a healthcare setting, this is one Virtual Symposium you won't want to miss!
Join us for this symposium and learn:
- Methods for reducing exposures to hazardous drugs.
- Ways to reduce injuries associated with patient handling.
- Methods for reducing exposure to infectious disease.
- Strategies for preventing violence in the workplace.
- How to prepare and respond to emergency situations unique to the healthcare environment.
- Best practices around the use of personal protective equipment unique to the healthcare setting.
What Is a Virtual Symposium?
An ASSE Virtual Symposium is three days of live learning presented to you via ASSE's webinar platform. View and listen to sessions live, chat with speakers and earn CEUs, all from your computer!
Best yet, the Virtual Symposium is built around your schedule. ALL Virtual Symposium sessions are recorded and available to view whenever, and wherever you have a computer and a connection to the Internet.
Core Features of the Virtual Symposium
- Webinars: With our live and recorded webcasts, you'll have access to a depth of experience from safety practitioners just like yourself, discussing the latest trends and best practices.
- Networking: The Virtual Symposium is built around an easy-to-use social networking system, accessible only to speakers and registered attendees.
- Resource Room: From session slides to e-books, articles and proceedings papers, each Virtual Symposium contains a variety of different supplemental learning materials that pertain to the symposium theme.
- Virtual Expo: Come here to browse through a variety of vendor products and services.
- CEUs: Every Virtual Symposium allows you to earn 1.0 CEUs.