ASSE attracts an exclusive group of buyers in the Safety, Health & Environmental profession who are looking for realistic solutions to their particular safety needs and challenges.
Safety 2010, the ASSE Professional Development Conference & Exposition offers an unprecedented opportunity to meet with an audience covering a wide range of industries, organizations and career levels in a professional atmosphere focused on educating the Safety, Health & Environmental Professional.
This is your chance to network with more than 4,000 safety, health & environmental professionals who want to make the most of their investment. Attendees of the ASSE Conference embrace the Exposition as a place to conduct business.
Download this brochure (pdf)
The First-Class Educational Conference Attracts the Top Professionals
In keeping with the needs of an ever-changing industry, this conference provides a forum for attendees to learn about the latest issues and trends in the SH&E profession. The range of topics combined with the quality of speakers makes this conference program the most engaging in the industry. The sessions provide leading edge education which ties in to the hands-on opportunities that can be seen on the exhibit floor. This is the perfect combination to attract your best prospects to the ASSE exposition!
How We Help You Succeed!
When you compare the American Society of Safety Engineers Exposition to other expositions, this is the most cost-effective investment you can make. Once you decide to exhibit in the exposition, you will have access to many tools designed to help you make your participation a success. We provide you with the following.
- Pre- and post-show access to the exclusive registration list for promotional mailings.
- A listing in the Directory of Exhibits that insures 100% reach to the audience and reinforces your message and serves as a valuable post-show reference.
- Complimentary exposition registrations for you to distribute to your existing customers and prospects inviting them to visit you at the exposition.
- A Virtual Exposition, which includes a free online booth that includes basic contact information and inclusion in the product or service index.
- A Welcome Reception attended by the registrants held on the Exhibit Floor on opening night.
- Listing in Professional Safety Magazine and other industry publications
- The ASSE Website at www.asse.org is continuously updated with the latest information on exhibitors and conference sessions
You will be provided with the show logo to incorporate into your marketing brochures and labels of the 2010 attendees which will be available to you for a small fee as an exhibitor.
ENHANCED SHOW PROMOTION
Awareness and attendance is achieved with an extensive promotional plan that reaches hundreds of thousands of top prospects. This multi-faceted approach insures penetration into a myriad of industries from top management to the front line safety professional who face new challenges everyday.
Ad campaigns in the trade publications that reach around the world from safety management to regulatory compliance and risk management to safety training.
Direct Mail campaign to include conference information, exhibitor lists, and complimentary guest passes mailed by exhibitors.
National and local industry media relations reporting on the size and scope of the American Society of Safety Engineers Conference & Exposition.
The Best Booths Go Fast - Reserve Yours Today!
Imagine if you met with only 10% of this audience. You would get face-to-face contact with over 130 buyers a day for three straight days. No other marketing opportunity offers so much!