Miss out on the Virtual Symposium? Have no fear - "ON-DEMAND" is here!
NEW - Just add the symposium to your cart, and you will be sent to our NEW, STATE-OF-THE-ART, on-demand webinar conferencing system to view the sessions - at your convenience!
Even though the LIVE portion of the Construction Safety Virtual Symposium may have come to a close, you can still take part in all of the amazing benefits! You can still view the recordings of ALL of the webcasts 24/7 for the next 45 days! View webcasts, access session materials, earn CEUs – even network with other attendees - all WITHOUT ever having to leave your desk!
- Network and collaborate with other attendees and experts in the world of construction safety!
- Earn 1.0 CEUs!
- ANYWHERE/ANYTIME viewing! Miss a live session? Not a problem! View the session recording whenever it’s most convenient!
Skills You’ll Walk Away With
- Critical considerations you should take into account during project pre-planning to help eliminate and reduce incidents
- Best practices, case studies and important safety strategies related to such technical topics as scaffolding, crane operation, demolition operation and excavation safety.
- Contractor and sub-contractor management strategies
- Fall protection/arrest best practices
- How to reduce health hazards on construction sites
- Strategies for reducing risk, tying safety metrics to insurance costs and better managing the bottom line
- OSHA’s view on construction safety and regulations
- And MUCH more!
Other Key Deliverables
- Pertinent ANSI/ASSE A10 Standards
- Recordings of all live webinar sessions
- Slides from each session
- An online compendium of construction-safety related articles and proceedings from past ASSE PDCs.
Who Should Attend
- Managers, consultants, civil engineers, field-level safety supervisors, construction-level supervisors, who need information to implement effective construction safety best practices in their companies
- Newly assigned construction safety and health personnel
- Insurance risk managers and loss control SH&E professionals with construction industry insurance coverage
- All other personnel with a responsibility for construction safety