- CSP Application Guide
- CSP Application Checklist
- CSP Application Form
- CSP Experience Form
- Experience Update Form
- Recertification Guide and Worksheet
- Recertification Worksheet
- Acceptable Recertification Support Documentation
- Common Mistakes on Recertification Worksheet
*ASP/CSP forms are the same.
Prepare individuals for the Comprehensive Examination leading to certification as a CSP.
Preparation for the Board of Certified Safety Professionals' Safety Fundamentals Examination.
Intensive review of essential math skills.
Workshop is intended to assist you in preparation for the CHST examination.
Workshop will provide you with the potential areas that will be covered on the OHST certification examination.
* This is applicable to participants who attend our ASP, CSP, CHST and OHST workshops and sit for the exam within one year of attending. Not valid with chapter or regional workshops.
Associate Safety Professional (ASP) Examination Preparation Workshop
3 Days / 2.1 CEUs
Gain the knowledge and confidence to pass the Safety Fundamentals examination leading to the ASP designation with this review of SH&E concepts and test-taking strategies. This workshop will review hundreds of questions addressing all four domains covered in the exam blueprint that will guide you toward full competency in the field of SH&E.
- Recognizing Safety, Health, and Environmental Hazards
- Measuring, Evaluating, and Controlling Safety, Health, and Environmental Hazards
- Safety, Health, and Environmental Training and Management
- Business Principles, Practices, and Metrics in Safety, Health, and Environmental Practice
- About certification requirements and scoring procedures in your test preparation
- To identify areas where additional preparation is needed
Domain 1: Recognizing Safety, Health, and Environmental Hazards
- Biological, chemical, electrical, natural and radiation hazards
- Structural and mechanical hazards
- Hazards related to fires and explosions
- Hazards related to human factors and ergonomics
Domain 2: Measuring, Evaluating, and Controlling Safety, Health, and Environmental Hazards
- Measurement and monitoring
- Engineering and administrative controls
- Personal protective equipment
Domain 3: Safety, Health, and Environmental Training and Management
- Training and communication methods
- Management process
- Inspections and auditing
- Group dynamics
- Project management
- Risk management
- SH&E management systems
Domain 4: Business Principles, Practices, and Metrics in Safety, Health, and Environmental Practice
- Basic financial principles
- Probability and statistics
- Performance metrics and indicators
* Continuing education points
*Workbooks for each seminar
*Beverage breaks (breakfast and lunch will be on your own)
Seminars begin promptly at 8:00AM and conclude at 4:30PM each day.
Class size is limited. Please contact ASSE before coming to determine if an opening is available.
Registrants canceling within 10 working days of the program will be refunded tuition less $100 fee. Registrants who do not cancel and do not attend the workshop will not have tuition refunded. A $25 processing fee will be charged for substitutions. ASSE reserves the right to cancel any workshop or seminar two weeks prior to presentation. ASSE reserves the right to substitute faculty should unforeseen events occur.
Whenever possible, arrangements will be made for special needs registrants provided ASSE receives 45 days advance notice. Please write a letter of explanation, your name and phone number, and attach to the registration form. ASSE will contact you.