This seminar is designed for new or experienced EHS managers and consultants working in the international arena. It incorporates best practices for environmental, safety and health management based upon multinational company experience. You will walk away with resources and problem solving tools to develop, implement and monitor an effective global EHS safety management process.
• Discuss strategies for developing, implementing and monitoring a global environmental safety and health management system
• Explain a best practice methodology many multinationals implement to manage EHS regulatory compliance around the world.
• Develop an overview and knowledge of the European health and safety directives for your European sites and learn why they are impacting EHS management in other regions of the world.
• Develop your “Global Fluency” –managing international cultural, language and religion challenges to achieve desired global business results.
• Accumulate a network of safety professionals actively involved in managing global EHS.
Instructor(s): Kathy A. Seabrook CSP, CMIOSH, President, Global Solutions, Inc., Mendham, NJ
Credit: 1 Day / .7 CEU / 1.17 IH CM Points #10-4800