The Journal of Safety, Health and Environmental Research is an online publication of peer-reviewed theoretical and empirical manuscripts, reviews and editorials devoted to a wide variety of safety, health and environmental issues and practices.
JSHER's vision is to be the premier source of peer-reviewed information for both SH& E academics and practitioners concerned with safety, health and environmental science, management, economics, finance, engineering and legal/regulatory or compliance issues.
- Enhance the decision-making and professional development of both SH&E academics and safety students.
- Focus on innovative concepts and models, strategies, technical tools and theoretical and observational analyses.
- Condense state-of-the-art information essential to safety educators into two issues per year.
- Offer timely reviews of legal, regulatory or compliance changes, software applications, graduate student research and non-peer-reviewed but scholarly discussions of relevant SH& E topics and trends.
- Offer progressive ways of confronting and managing SH&E issues or concerns.